Monday, March 5, 2018

sol18 #5: tales of a wife with a husband who travels & works from home (part 1)

My husband, Jim, travels for work 1-2 weeks every month. But when he's home, his office is 5 steps off our kitchen. :) While I absolutely dread when he's away, the trade off to work from home can't be beat.

Jim is home this week, thank goodness! We went out to an early breakfast, grocery shopped, and then had a vaccine appointment for James. I'm so lucky that Jim is always able to go with us to the doctor. I physically cannot even look at the nurse as she's administering the shot. It breaks my heart and I get tears in my eyes every time. Thankfully "Dada" is always there to calm James down with a hug, snack, and eventually something silly to make James laugh. :)







4 comments:

  1. That is a trade off! But it sounds like the work from home weeks are well worth the hard away weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great dad! I'm glad he was there to help with the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shots were hard for me to deal with, too. When then were being given to Troy. Totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Dads are so good at making us laugh and forget about the worries of the day...and boo boos!

    ReplyDelete

sol18: it's okay to cry

Being a parent requires an insane amount of patience, love, and understanding. It's the best and hardest job in the world. It means mis...