Wednesday, March 21, 2018

sol 18: I wonder...

I wonder if I'll hit traffic on my way home.
I wonder how truck drivers can drive these big things with confidence.
I wonder if James will be up when I get home.
I wonder what I'll make for dinner.
I wonder when there will be no more yellow taxis.
I wonder when the grass will turn green.
I wonder if Jim's flight will be on time tomorrow.
I wonder why that guy honked.
I wonder what that construction is for.
I wonder if it's too cold to go for a walk.
I wonder if I stopped at that stop sign.


All these things I wonder... on my 35 minute drive home.



2 comments:

  1. I love your slice! You wondered a lot on your way home today- I hope you got your walk in with James when you got home :) I added this format to my list of what I want to blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea of recording your thoughts during a car ride.

    ReplyDelete

sol18: it's okay to cry

Being a parent requires an insane amount of patience, love, and understanding. It's the best and hardest job in the world. It means mis...