Tuesday, March 27, 2018

sol18: always cold

"What do you want for Christmas?" my husband asked.

"A heated blanket." I answered in a joking tone (even though I was super serious).

I'm always cold. Even when it's 75 out, I still wear a jacket or long sleeves.

2 days later...

"What's in that box?"

"Your heated blanket! I figured I would order one so you could start using it right away!"

Every night since, I've been using that heated blanket and an extra blanket on top. Even last night when the temp topped out at 55 degrees outside, I still needed my heated blanket turned on to a 5. ;)








2 comments:

  1. I would roast. I sleep with just a bed sheet 365 days a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! The meme :) I could never sleep with a heated blanket... I rarely sleep with any blanket! It's the perfect gift for you though- so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

sol18: it's okay to cry

Being a parent requires an insane amount of patience, love, and understanding. It's the best and hardest job in the world. It means mis...