Sunday, March 11, 2018

sol18: what wakes you in the middle of the night?

I completely forgot to slice yesterday. Well not completely, I remembered a few times throughout the day, but was either playing with James or getting things done around the house, and didn't want to take my computer out. I kept thinking that I'll do it later. But, I never did.

Fast forward to 3 a.m. I woke from a deep sleep remembering that I never posted yesterday. :( I immediately felt super down about it because my goal was to write for all 31 days in March. I was up for a while thinking of how I can NOT miss anymore slicing days. I need to plan ahead and write/schedule my weekend posts early. Life is busy, but this challenge is important to me, so I need to make sure I prioritize it. :) Does anyone else wake up in the middle of the night thinking of things you forgot or need to do?


7 comments:

  1. Maybe there is something in the air. I didn't sleep well either. Many times, I will wake up with random thoughts or remember something that I wanted to remember EARLIER.
    Sorry that you missed a day. Good for you for coming back to it. Best wishes in the next 20 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! All the time! I know the feeling, I felt so bummed when I realized I forgot to post on Thursday. I blame the laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Yes.. data lol I keep a pad of paper next to my bed so I can write it down otherwise I'll stay awake! I'm sure it's a little easier during the school week to blog because we can schedule it in then. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am constantly up in the middle of the night thinking about what needs to be done. I found if I make a list before I go to bed, I sleep a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are many times that I wake up thinking about what I forgot to do! It's a sign that we have too much on our mind, do too much, or just don't prioritize perhaps. I've tried to keep a day ahead of posting. It works during the week, but the weekend just messes up my routine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's usually my bladder that wakes me up, but then all of the things I need to do that keeps me awake.

    ReplyDelete

sol18: it's okay to cry

Being a parent requires an insane amount of patience, love, and understanding. It's the best and hardest job in the world. It means mis...