Thursday, March 8, 2018

sol18 #8: where's your bow?

There is a second grade student that wears the prettiest bows everyday. They are big, beautiful, and she has one to match every outfit. #goals I look forward to seeing her in her class, the hallway, or out at recess to get a good look at her bow choice for the day. 

Yesterday in the lunchroom as the students were getting cleaned up and ready to go outside, I popped over to talk to her. As I got closer, I noticed that her bow wasn't in her hair. She saw me coming and quickly slipped on her hat. Take a look at what she did with her bow. My goodness this little girl is adorable!




4 comments:

  1. A girl with style. Adorable indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I always smile when I'm out and about and see little girls in tutus or fancy boots or big bows. They are stylin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her!! Her "Jo Jo" bows are always on point!!!

    ReplyDelete

sol18: it's okay to cry

Being a parent requires an insane amount of patience, love, and understanding. It's the best and hardest job in the world. It means mis...