Friday, March 31, 2017

sol17 #31: perfect timing

I did it. I actually did it. I blogged for 31 days in a row. Yes!

This challenge came at the perfect time for me. My blog had been asleep for almost two years, and I needed something to help bring it to life again. I can confidently say that the dust on my writer hands has been brushed off and I'm eager to share more.

This challenge also ends at the perfect time. Spring break begins at 3 today and we are off on a  family vacation to North Carolina. I'm planning to disconnect for a few days and have some major QT with my husband and son.

I'm looking forward to writing more and making connections with other bloggers through our comments. It really is a whole different world that left me feeling calm, confident, and ready to do more. :)



woo hoo!!! 


4 comments:

  1. Congrats! You've earned that QT and happy spring break! I'm new to your blog but your opening lines make me want to go through and see how your March went. How wonderful that you're back to writing and blogging. It can get stale at times; lonely even. I hope you'll see at it and we'll see you on Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! This last week was my Spring Break. I am saving money for a summer trip, so had a lot of time to find inspiration to write. maybe when you get back from your well-deserved break, you will join us on Tuesdays and keep that revived blog going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can't wait to read more! Enjoy break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 31 days of writing! I'm glad you're back but hope you first enjoy your break in NC with your fam!

    ReplyDelete

sol18: it's okay to cry

Being a parent requires an insane amount of patience, love, and understanding. It's the best and hardest job in the world. It means mis...